General Business Law Practice
Small businesses bear the highest burden in today’s economy. They provide jobs and opportunities for millions of Americans; however, they suffer from the highest rate of abuse in their business relationships for lack of legal knowledge. We make legal services affordable for small businesses and help them grow their business.
Businesses usually do not grow as fast as they want, or they fail due to the high cost of legal services. Compliance with general business laws such as employment, insurance, or contract, let alone specific industry sector regulations such as HIPPA, GLBA, Dodd Frank Act, and SEC needs top rated but affordable legal advice. Our solution helps businesses to receive the service of an in-house attorney at fraction of cost to hire a full time attorney or retain a traditional law firm.
Our services are aimed at start-ups and small to medium size businesses. We provide businesses with a luxury of an in-house attorney in the following areas of business law:
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Negotiation
- Corporation and Limited Liability Company Formation
- Corporation Formalities, By Laws, Minutes, Shareholder Agreements
- Limited Liability Company Formalities, Operating Agreement
- Capital Formation, SEC Regulation 506, Crowd Funding, Jobs Act
- EDD Independent Contractor claims
- Insurance Disputes & Settlement
- Workers’ Compensation Disputes
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Real Estate Syndication Documents, Private Placement Memorandum, Joint Venture Agreements
Litigation Support (file complaints, answer complaints, discovery, draft and prepare motion, compel arbitration.
- Compliance HIPPA, GLBA, Dodd-Frank Act, SEC
Cyber Security Compliance.
- U.S. Private Sector Privacy & GPDR
Become e-House Counsel
e-House Counsel is always looking for attorneys with passion to advise small businesses and entrepreneurs but at the same time enjoy choosing their own work environment. Our success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of our team.
e-House Counsel is a truly “polycentric” law firm that fully embraces the diversity of its geography, cultures and legal traditions. We have no headquarters, no dominant culture, and proudly offer our clients talent from diverse backgrounds with deep experience in Business Law and CyberSecurity.
We look forward to hearing from you.